Week Seventeen: April 23
"Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law,
having become a curse for us
(for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree')...."
- January-March - Weeks 1-13 (Read more/less...)
- Week One: Jan 1 - Revelation 4:11 (Read more/less...)
"You are worthy, O Lord,
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,
And by Your will they exist and were created."
- Week Two: Jan 8 - Genesis 2:7 (Read more/less...)
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and man became a living being."
- Week Three: Jan 15 - Ephesians 2:10 (Read more/less...)
"For we are His workmanship,
created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them."
- Week Four: Jan 22 - Psalm 51:10 (Read more/less...)
"Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me."
- Week Five: Jan 29 - Colossians 1:16 (Read more/less...)
"For by Him all things were created
that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible,
whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.
All things were created through Him and for Him."
- Week Six: Feb 5 - Isaiah 64:8 (Read more/less...)
"But now, O Lord,
You are our Father;
We are the clay, and You our potter;
And all we are the work of Your hand."
- Week Seven: Feb 12 - Matthew 6:26 (Read more/less...)
"Look at the birds of the air,
for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns;
yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not of more value than they?"
- Week Eight: Feb 19 - 1 Chronicles 29:10 (Read more/less...)
"Therefore David blessed the Lord before all the assembly;
and David said:
'Blessed are You, Lord God of Israel,
our Father, forever and ever.'"
- Week Nine: Feb 26 - 1 Corinthians 8:6 (Read more/less...)
"Yet for us there is one God, the Father,
of whom are all things, and we for Him;
and one Lord Jesus Christ,
through whom are all things,
and through whom we live."
- Week Ten: Mar 5 - Psalm 16:5 (Read more/less...)
"O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup;
You maintain my lot."
- Week Eleven: Mar 12 - Ephesians 1:11 (Read more/less...)
"In Him also we have obtained an inheritance,
being predestined according to the purpose of Him
who works all things according to the counsel of His will."
- Week Twelve: Mar 19 - Psalm 37:18 (Read more/less...)
"The Lord knows the days of the upright,
And their inheritance shall be forever."
- Week Thirteen: Mar 26 - Ephesians 1:18 (Read more/less...)
"...the eyes of your understanding being enlightened;
that you may know what is the hope of His calling,
what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints...."
- Week Fourteen: Apr 2 - Job 19:25 (Read more/less...)
"For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth."
- Week Fifteen: Apr 9 - Colossians 1:13-14 (Read more/less...)
"He has delivered us from the power of darkness
and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
in whom we have redemption through His blood,
the forgiveness of sins."
- Week Sixteen: Apr 16 - Isaiah 44:24 (Read more/less...)
"Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer,
And He who formed you from the womb:
'I am the Lord, who makes all things,
Who stretches out the heavens all alone,
Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself;'"
*Scripture verses taken from the New King James Version.